Carbon content: 99.7%
Average particle thickness: 1-3 nm
Average flake size: 1-3 microns
Number of layers: 1-5
Density: 130 Kg/m3
Electrical conductivity: 80,000 S/m
Thermal conductivity: 1500 W/m. K
BET surface area: 536 m2/g (agglomerate)
BET Pore volume: 0.25 cm3/g (agglomerate)
- Anode and Cathode material development
- Thermal management application
- Coating and paint applications
- Grease and lubricants
- Hybrid and composite applications
- Microelectronics and electronics
- Energy production and storage
- Sensor application
- Water filtration and contaminant removal
- Catalysis industry
- Road construction
- Solar energy
- Ink industry
This product can be dispersed in water, organic solvent, or the desired solvent mixture via one hour of ultra-sonication.
This product can be directly added into a liquid polymer or rubber matrix using a high-speed mixer or high-shear mixer.
For polymer and rubber granules/powder, this product should initially be mixed using a premix belt or mechanical mixer prior to feeding into the extruder hopper.
We will provide further instructions upon request. If you require more info, contact us.